More than 50 million people joined the conversation on Facebook during the Super Bowl in 2014. This year, we’re introducing a new Super Bowl experience to give fans one place to connect in real time as they watch the Seattle Seahawks defend their title against the New England Patriots.
With the new Super Bowl experience, you can:
- See posts from your friends and people in your network with Friends and Groups
- See real-time reactions from people around the world with Live Feed
- View photos and videos from news outlets as well as people at the game
- View posts from the NFL, teams, players, NBC and other public voices with In the Story
- View live scores, the current play time, and play by play updates at a glance
- Join the conversation by posting about the game with the update “watching Super Bowl XLIX”
You can see the new experience at facebook.com/superbowl. You can also navigate there by tapping on posts with the “watching Super Bowl XLIX” tag or Super Bowl-related hashtags, by clicking on “Super Bowl” in Trending, and by using Facebook Search.
From kickoff to the game’s final seconds, Super Bowl XLIX is likely to be one of the most talked-about moments on Facebook this year and we hope this new Super Bowl experience will bring people, athletes and journalists together in one ongoing conversation.